AudiOddities

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS!!!!

I just this very night got the word that the hard drive that puked got restored, and all the archive files, as far as I can tell, are intact! So, this means that you now can peruse all the musical files you thought were gone forever. Don't feel bad, I thought they were gone, too.

A Great Big Shoutout goes to Duane & Diane for getting the drive restored intact... Duane is the connection between myself and the hosting site, and Diane is a veritable wizard when it comes to network and site admin. Massive Blessings to both of you for the assistance!

The bad news: I am back on the night shift for 6 weeks, so new material may be slow to happen, but there'll be some great stuff coming! I have boxen and boxen (inside joke) sitting in here....

And to all of you, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, as well as thanks for your kind offerings on the PayPal front.

Cheerios!!!

4 Comments:

  • Yahoooo!!!

    Welcome back. Glad to hear the ol' Hard Drive didn't go the way of the cotylosaur (or any of his buddies).

    I look, as always, forward.

    By Blogger Traitor Vic, at 10:56 AM  

  • Brad, Audio Oddites is fun to listen to, I look forward to more
    sometime soon, any wierd children's records ? They are most odd !
    Byron

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 PM  

  • Brad - can you please re-post the audio files for:

    'Heather' - Sing My Song

    'Heather' - Sweet Times

    tea397

    By Blogger tea397, at 1:28 AM  

  • Dear Brad,

    I hope all is well. I can't listen to the recordings of my beloved Vienna Boys Choir anymore - they seem to have disappeared. It would be nice to have them back, if it's not too much trouble.

    Anyway I'm grateful to you for putting them up in the first place,as I've had a lot of pleasure from them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home